Today there are more options than ever before to help writers get published. But getting a book into print or eBook is just the beginning of what can be a long and exciting journey. It is easy to become confused with the myriad of options available. Our team's average experience in the publishing industry is more than thirty years, and we're interested in helping authors realize their dreams.
What we are not: a self-publisher.
What we are: consultants.
If you'd like to go the Indie route, become your own publisher and take control of your own destiny and writing career, here are some of the services we can offer you:
- interior book design for both printed books and eBooks
- custom cover designs in a variety of genres
- website development and maintenance
- social networking assistance
- custom book trailers
- press kits
- marketing campaign advice
- distribution advice (how to get your book in the hands of readers through wholesalers, distributors and bookstores)
- consulting advice to help you successfully navigate this industry.
Over the years, we've noticed a sharp upturn in the number of authors who are more satisfied with their writing careers when they can call all the shots - from the finished product through the sales channels. We can help you get established and make your journey a smooth one, eliminating frustration and confusion.
If you're interested in knowing more or you have questions or would like a price quote, contact Don Freeman at dfreeman [at] drakevalleypress [dot] com.
Post a Comment